Patner Construction, Inc. is seeking experienced personnel in marketing and business development. This position gives you the opportunity to develop company prequalification and project proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials to promote the Patner identity. In addition to marketing, this position works closely with Project Managers to maintain and build client relationships, developing new business. The role is fulltime and will be based in our Fairfax office.
- Producing proposals, qualifications packages, and presentations for prospective clients
- Creating and maintaining marketing documents
- Developing/maintaining content to populate marketing information database (past, current, and future projects
- Assisting with capturing and posting progress photos, final photos, and client testimonials
- Updating company website and social media
- Maintaining client and bid lists
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate in a clear and compelling manner, with a strong command of English grammar and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, planning, and the ability to coordinate with various team members when faced with multiple deadlines.
- Clear attention to detail to maintain and promote company brand
- Experience working in the Commercial Construction industry.
- Technical writing background and/or marketing experience for professional services.
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop and BlueBeam for professional document design, layout, and production is a plus.